My first post

I have thought about starting a blog for a while and decided to finally have a go at doing one.  I envisage this to really be rather random as what we do as a family tends to be quite varied.

So, a little bit about me.  I am Lisa, I am very nearly 35, I have been married for almost 9 years and I have two amazing daughters, Madison 7 and Kaley 4.  

Me and my family.
Besides my family, I love so many different things; reading, Disney, baking, scrapbooking, crafting, sewing, planning, Emma Bridgewater pottery and football, which is quite apt as I work for the current Premier League Champions.

It was only earlier this year that I discovered Emma Bridgewater pottery and I have been lucky enough to amass a lovely collection since then.  This is what I got on my last visit to the factory in Stoke.
Unfortunately, it is all in storage at the moment as we have moved in with my parents to save to buy a bigger house in our chosen area.  My birthday is Sunday so I am hoping my husband Phil may have picked up on some of my hints!

One of my most favourite things is Walt Disney World and actually all things Disney related.  I love to document our trips and this keeps me going at times like now when we do not have a trip planned.  I am up to day 14 of my October 2015 trip report, which can currently be found on the dibb, www.thedibb.co.uk.  The index to my current trip report is here.  I really do need to get going with the next few days as I would like to finish this in under a year since our trip!

As I type this, it is early August, less than a month until school starts back and Kaley starts 'big' school for the first time.  We do not have a holiday this summer but do have a few little excursions/days out planned, the next one of which is this Sunday, going to the Community Shield at Wembley.

Well, that's a bit of info about me for my first blog post.  A bit rambly I know, hopefully I will find my feet with blogging and have something to look back on.

If you would like to follow me, please do subscribe; if I have set this up right, there should be a link on the right to do this.  I would love to 'chat' to people who like the same sorts of things as me.

Comments